Sunday, December 11, 2011

Could you... ever do this to your own mother?

My sister has run away from home, and is now staying at her friends apartment. This has been going on since Christmas. My mother is heart broken. She cries herself to sleep atleast once a week. I can hear her. My mum tries to send my sister emails, apologizing and begging her to come home, but all she recieves in response is ';I'm sorry, I don't want to deal with this.';

I've sent her an email asking her to answer my mother, and this is what I got back:



';Hey Lissy,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I should have made some time for it. I wasn't sure what to say to your last email, in fact, I wasn't sure if it was really from you. I thought maybe Dad was using your name to try to get me to apologize, so I asked Pat to confirm it, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet about that so I'll just go ahead and write to you about other things.

How's the countdown to summer vacation? I bet the teachers are having a hard time getting you guys to pay atttention in the nice weather. Is Lit class going as well as it was last time we spoke? *head nuggie* What have they got you doing in science class, btw? Hopefully you are on track with that most cherished of subjects. Still dancing, still cheering? My coworker has a daughter who's just a few years younger than you who's also really into dance. It makes me miss you when she talks about her.

I hope things are going well. I'm sorry if my leaving is causing mom to stress and therefore dump on you, but remember that her feelings are not your feelings and you don't have to accept that burden. Beleive me, it's a thankless task that I undertoook for many years, and it seems like she didn't even notice.';



I don't understand why she doesn't love her own mother. Has any one on here ever run away from home? Why did you do this? My sister doesn't understand that I love my mother and I don't like seeing her upset, she thinks I am being forced to ask her to come home. I'm not. I honestly don't understand what she's thinking.

She's not underage, but she hasn't gone off to college yet (she's 18) so she was staying at my house until college starts. She's going a year late.Could you... ever do this to your own mother?
i don't want to be rude but i think she is selfish and only thinking herself... she didn't considered or think what others might feel about it... but i think you should gave her a little bit time to think about it... because the forgiveness is really hard to get when people really hurt their feelings...Could you... ever do this to your own mother?
i have a sister that is the same way.ran away at 16.dont alot of bad things.but now shes paying for the quilt is destroying her.because our mom died in 2003. this will all fall back on your sister when your moms gone.
I would so never do that. But i mean thats hateful. I mean if i was her mom, i wuld think ';Why did i give birth to her'; I mean you know? I bet its difficult. I just have to tell you to hang in there sport. Shell come back hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment