Sunday, December 11, 2011

POLL: Deal For Shawn Johnson - WOULD YOU TAKE IT?



DEAL:





You have to Run for 24 hours straight in one day NON STOP, you cannot go under 5 mph at any time during the 24 hour period (only the second or two it takes to reach 5 mph).



If at any time you stop or go under 5 mph someone punches your mother in the face and the deal is off.





If you succeed in this challenge, you will get an entire 24 hour period of just you and Shawn Johnson alone.



she will not have any information on how you got this 24 hour period alone with her, nor will she question how you got this time with her, it will all just make sense to her no questions asked.



Keep in mind she will be in her normal state of mind and have no predisposed opinions of you



It is up to you what you do with her, all state laws (you pick the state US only) and regulations apply.



All this is is opportunity, if you're an intriguing individual or a smooth talker or just a main man, then you'll probably fare well with her assuming you will try to court her as would I.





SO,



Would You Take This Deal?POLL: Deal For Shawn Johnson - WOULD YOU TAKE IT?
Ok i probably would not take the challenge just because my mother would get punched the whole 24 hours. But if I did however complete this deal I would just talk to her for most of the day and see where it gets if you catch my drift. I would choose one of those southern states that allow marriage to young people (like alabama)POLL: Deal For Shawn Johnson - WOULD YOU TAKE IT?
She's just a kid.
this is an awkward question
I'ts just a boy
Well Shawn is too young for me...



But I'd sure like to get down with Nastia Liukin. She is hotter in my opinion too.



However, I would not try that run just because I get along really well with my mom and I don't want her getting hurt or **** like that.
Well thats hard.. but i will do it too meet Michael Phelps =]

























BTW: Im not GAY =]
If i could run that long without dying, hell yeah



Oh and the legal age in WA state is 16 :)
If i could last i would
No because I dont find Shawn Johnson that fascinating. I live in Iowa so I see her all the time on TV....are you obsessed with her?
No but for michael phelps i would!
Isn't that a felony?

No comments:

Post a Comment