Sunday, December 11, 2011

When does it get to a point as a single mother your needs come first?

I love my kids they are my whole life ... I have given all I have ... been divorced 5 years and yet I can't bring myself to date anyone serious out of fear if it does not work I will hurt them more... they have never seen me with anyone but thier father.... sure they could deal with it but I don't want men in and out of my kids lives .. I want them to see a relationship is precious... not a toy to play with... They deserve the best... so how do I fill my needs and not hurt them? I have little free time... have a peachy day!When does it get to a point as a single mother your needs come first?
It will actually be healthy for your kids to see you have a healthy dating life as a single woman. Just be cautious and make sure that you are careful about who you date. Date the way you would like THEM to date. They might as well learn from you what you want them to know.When does it get to a point as a single mother your needs come first?
it's ok to date mom needs a life out side of the kids.
Your kids need to understand life is not all rosy. You have to have a life and seeing you make mistakes can be useful to them. Just do not let new men in your life too close to the kids until the relationship is well established.
I don't know, i agree. People don't value relationships like they used to. These days people are sick too, you could meet a wonderful man marry and be in love. Then 5 yrs later find out he was molesting your kids or something. I would never date if I was to leave my baby's daddy. At least not till they were older. If you want to enjoy yourself with out them knowing let them stay with someone you trust for a night or your mom while you go out and have fun.
if you don't take care of yourself first,then you won't be able to care of your children. there's a way for you to be happy and your kids too.
OK first of all, you talk about caring for your kids, but you also asked another question earlier. The question was if you should tell your daughter that you slept with her husband? Your ID was lipstokiss instead of lips2kiss, and had the same picture-but you just recently took the picture off.Stop playing games- before anyone bothers to answer, please check both her stats on ';Questions Asked';
you also have a right to be happy,just be sure to make your kids happy too.
  • good teenage dating advice
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment