Sunday, December 11, 2011

Could you... ever do this to your own mother?

My sister has run away from home, and is now staying at her friends apartment. This has been going on since Christmas. My mother is heart broken. She cries herself to sleep atleast once a week. I can hear her. My mum tries to send my sister emails, apologizing and begging her to come home, but all she recieves in response is ';I'm sorry, I don't want to deal with this.';

I've sent her an email asking her to answer my mother, and this is what I got back:



';Hey Lissy,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I should have made some time for it. I wasn't sure what to say to your last email, in fact, I wasn't sure if it was really from you. I thought maybe Dad was using your name to try to get me to apologize, so I asked Pat to confirm it, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet about that so I'll just go ahead and write to you about other things.

How's the countdown to summer vacation? I bet the teachers are having a hard time getting you guys to pay atttention in the nice weather. Is Lit class going as well as it was last time we spoke? *head nuggie* What have they got you doing in science class, btw? Hopefully you are on track with that most cherished of subjects. Still dancing, still cheering? My coworker has a daughter who's just a few years younger than you who's also really into dance. It makes me miss you when she talks about her.

I hope things are going well. I'm sorry if my leaving is causing mom to stress and therefore dump on you, but remember that her feelings are not your feelings and you don't have to accept that burden. Beleive me, it's a thankless task that I undertoook for many years, and it seems like she didn't even notice.';



I don't understand why she doesn't love her own mother. Has any one on here ever run away from home? Why did you do this? My sister doesn't understand that I love my mother and I don't like seeing her upset, she thinks I am being forced to ask her to come home. I'm not. I honestly don't understand what she's thinking.Could you... ever do this to your own mother?
how old is your sister?Could you... ever do this to your own mother?
I think that if your sister has RUN AWAY then she's under age and your mom should call the cops and have her brought home but I get the idea that your sister is of legal age to be out on her own, her and your mom are not getting a long and she's chose to go ahead and be an adult...

Your mom has a right to be sad, but sometimes this happens....She'll come home when she's ready, if you keep buggin her she's just going to get more irritated and eventually not talk to any of you at all.
Well what caused her to run away. and yeah moms have to let go sometime. But get your sister to go out with you so you can talk. Tell her in person how she is tearing your mom appart. And get her to talk to your mom. Even if its only for a few minuntes. Your mom will feel a little better and your sister will really think about what she is putting your mom through. If you want to talk more then just message me.
i like totally like feel bad for you. you sister is like totally like mean.



OKAY SO SHE IS 18? SHE IS LEGAL. CHILL OUT. PMS'ING

No comments:

Post a Comment