Thursday, October 21, 2010

Daughter in laws ..??Whats the best way to deal with your mother in laws. ';irrational'; attitude?

i think u all read my q yesterday.

as i said im straining my relationship too with my husband.



i feel he things of me as a nag.





so how can I overlook few thing??/

%26gt;%26gt;. when mil constantly compares my children with her favourite daughter in laws kid.

%26gt;%26gt;when she talks bullshit about her favourite DIL to me/ my spouse..yet BEHAVE in total respect and doing ';yes'; to all her things...

( example..if sh borrows something from mil.. my mil WILL NOT DARE ask i back..ad with me ?? firstly if i try to borrow..when in need she doesnt give ..if she does then she mentions it nth no.f times)







i can go on....but u got the pic?? so how do i keep my cool/?Daughter in laws ..??Whats the best way to deal with your mother in laws. ';irrational'; attitude?
Spend as little time with her as humanly possible?

When she compares the children just repeat this question until she gets tired of the subject:



';Don't you think that all children are unique, and all are beautiful in their own way';? And if she says anything disagreeable to that, just don't respond. Just look at her calmly and be quiet. Trust me, people feel really uncomfortable when they say something bad and the other person just quietly looks at them and doesn't speak.Daughter in laws ..??Whats the best way to deal with your mother in laws. ';irrational'; attitude?
The roadbump for you is that you are looking for this situation to make some type of sense, and I suspect that deep down you really want to be treated the same way as the other woman.



It doesn't make sense, and she is never going to treat you that way. You keep your cool by never forgetting who you are dealing with. Expect nothing but unfair treatment. You will never be disappointed.
why do you write like that? anyway, ignore her like i do mine and she'll get tired because she can't get you pissed and she'll calm her venom, but don't you dare let her put your children down that's one thing no one can ever do
hide your frying pan you might want to use it on your mother in law or husband--Hey I have a single son if you get tired of your husband and I would be a good mother in law
My husband cut his mother out of our life for me. She wanted to play games and I won LOL! We havent seen or spoken to her in three years. And I hope we never let her back in our life. When we have kids, she won't know them. That's the type of punishment she will get from me. I don't like her and I never will.



OH DON'T THUMBS DOWN ME YA'LL, SHE DESERVES THIS TYPE OF PUNISHMENT! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment