Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you deal with messy roommates especially when its your mother in-law to be and brother in-law to be?

I am currently living with my fiances mom until my fiance and I get married. It is a nightmare! Right now we don't have much money so food is tight and last night I went and bought a gallon of milk I haven't been home all day and today when I go to have some there was an empty milk container in the fridge. My fiances mother and I work full time and we don't usually get home until about 7 or 8 pm. But my fiances brother is home all day everyday because hes 16 and dropped out of school and doesn't work. He drank it all with his friends. Not only that they trash the house I got home from church today at 3pm and the house is trashed you wouldn't believe. I've talked to his mom many times and she says hes just a child and that's what they do. She tells me he lives here for free I don't. I don't know what to do. I took pictures of the bathroom there was pubic hair all over the toilet and pee and underwear on the floor. Even worse I was cleaning up the kitchen and him and all his friends come in and eat but they left there plates on the table and garbage on the floor. Has anyone been through something similar and know how to handle this? I don't want to fight with them that never seems to work. What should I do? Every suggestion helps! Thanks!How do you deal with messy roommates especially when its your mother in-law to be and brother in-law to be?
If you don't like the family you don't marry the guy.When you marry the guy you marry the family.No exceptions. Think beyond the guy.Look at his mom. This is the kind of parenting he will be giving your child one day.THINK, what are you really signing up for?Interesting you don't mention how the boy friend feels about this.Does the boyfriend work?How do you deal with messy roommates especially when its your mother in-law to be and brother in-law to be?
You say you're living with them...not they are living with you. That makes it your MILs place and you have to suck it up and deal with it or leave. Sorry, that's just the reality of it. You've got very little say-so in someone else's home.



This should give you all the more motivation to get out of that house asap. Why wait to move out until you two are married? Get out as soon as you can...otherwise, you've nothing to b*tch about because you are choosing to live in the situation you are in.
get out and get yourself a nice apt, where you can live and not have to pick up after an 18 yr old drop out.
Go on strike and roundhouse that little prick.

Just kidding



Buy food thats healthy that you can eat in one sitting and dont bring anything home for your fiances boyfriend. Refuse to do any house work till that punk gets a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment