Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your mother yelling for no reason?

Like they find one little thing out mes sup on and yell at you because either of the stress in there life and they need to take it out on some buddy. How do you deal with a mother like that? Do you just ignore it? walk to a friends house? Or what do you do?



Trying to talk sense to them is like talking to a brick wall!How do you deal with your mother yelling for no reason?
A firm spanking seems to quiet her down.How do you deal with your mother yelling for no reason?
i close my room lock it and blast music
I tell her to STFU before I threaten her to sack her meds.
This happens to me all of the time, just ignore her, close your eyes and go to your happy place.
My mom's exactly like that, she's not even talking to me at the moment.

I seriously do one tiny thing wrong %26amp; she goes crazy yelling at me.

But when my older sisters do something way worse she says nothing.

I cant deal with it, I get mad %26amp; yell at her %26amp; make things worse..
fart on her face
I'm grown and moved out, so now I just hang up the phone :)



Back when I lived with her though, she would take out her stress from work on my brother and me. I learned to tune her out for the most part, but sometimes I would just go outside and go for a walk so I didn't end up strangling her.
just ignore them..

and blast ur ipod and dont lsiten :D
I just say your leading self to an early grave...
I look my mom in the eye and tell her ';you're not worth it'; then smile and ignor her. That realy pisses her off.
i just say ';yes ma'am'; a lot.
If you know for a fact you didn't deserve it, then you need to make her aware that it's abuse.



She maybe in a rut, but as a parent myself, be assured that we need a talking to at times from our kids. If she starts to get really bad and you feel there is no way out, go to your mates. I also suggest telling her to get to a doctors to get her head sorted, because there maybe something wrong.



We love or parents, and out kids are precious to us, but we need help from time to time, even if we don't like to admit it.
wear ear muffs
five across the eyes
i'd ignore and do my stuff or else just leave the house.

thts the only thing i can do, cos arguing back would make things worst.



there are times when i'm in a bad mood and we start arguing real loud (my family has loud genes), things get worst. so yea, i have to live with it, cos i think i'd be like tht too in years to come.
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment