Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your mother about grandchildren?

When she has 5 grandchildren and she treats one like she is gold and the others like their feeling don't matter. I have tried to talk to her about how she treats her grandchildren, but she says that she will not change the way she treats them. I have not talked to her in 2 1/2 weeks. What do I say to her t make her see that she is hurting them. The other 4 grandchildren see how she treats the other one.



My sister has 3 children and I love them like they are my own. They are 11, 9, and 7 years old.

I have 2 children. My daughter is 4 and my stepson is 6. My daughter is the one that gets treated like gold. My mom says that the reason she treats her better is because she is the last grandchild, but that is not true and I told her that. My husband and I are trying to have another child and she has known this for awhile. My stepson feels left out when he is around her and so do my 3 nieces. She has bought my daughter her 1st power wheel, bike, %26amp; many other 1st that I should be able to do.How do you deal with your mother about grandchildren?
Maybe for a while you should control your relationship with your mother and your children. Do not talk to her for a month or so, or only visit or talk for a few minutes not getting into to much detail. My grandmother used to do this with her grandchildren too, and when we moved away she suddenly appreciated all of the grandchildren the same. You just need to pull back the leash and not let her in.How do you deal with your mother about grandchildren?
if you feel your mom is spoiling your child then you should return her gifts... it doesnt seem that you are too serious about changing the way she deals with the children, either that or she doesnt believe you will do anything to change it yourself. it sounds like your mother has got a case of spoiled child syndrome herself, and you need to take stronger action to let her know you are serious.
  • if you wonthelottery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment