Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your mother that keeps stealing from her employers and family members?

I love my mom to death but ever since I can remember she has been stealing and taking money from her employers and our relatives. She recently planned a trip to see the drama ';Color Purple'; and got over $6000 from our friends anf amily and church members. She went as far as to have all of these people tp come to a parking lot where the bus was suppose to come and the bus never showed up. These people were HOT. They all thought they were going to watch the Color Purple and no tickets were purchased in other words no trip was planned. My grandfather and aunt had to pay all of the people back their money. Do I disown her or still try to communicate with her. She wont even communicate with my sisters and I she is just avoiding everyone. THis behavior is embarrasing my sisters and I. All I can do is pray for her right now but I need to know what would be a good solution to this problem. Should she be commited? Thrown in jail or what? Please help!How do you deal with your mother that keeps stealing from her employers and family members?
She may have a drug problem and this is how she gets money. Think about it and brainstorm with a trusted relative or friend who witnesses this. See what you can learn from observation.

She eventually will go to jail if she continues to steal. That's what's scary.

There is something called an 'intervention' where family and friends confront a person with a problem and tell her their personal story of how she hurt them and what she took from them and how much they want her to get better. That might be something worth doing - your mother may think she's getting away with fooling people much more than she actually does.How do you deal with your mother that keeps stealing from her employers and family members?
She really needs some professional help. I suggest having her assessed by a psychiatrist to find out what's causing her to act this way before she destroys the family as well as her own self esteem.. good luck, it can't be easy. Just be there for her, and love her......
Get your Mom some help.
Get some help for your mother. She has some serious problems
Do what u gotta do if u have to snitch then do it but be prepared for the consequences Also u can always talk to her i mean after all she is ur mom.
I know she is your mother but she needs serious help.... call the police!

No comments:

Post a Comment