Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you deal with your childs father or mother?

how do you deal with baby daddy drama or baby mama drama? without putting your child in the middle of it? Whats the worst that they have ever said to youHow do you deal with your childs father or mother?
Don't get sucked into fighting. Look at the situation. Make a plan of action that does not include personal attacks. For instance, child support is a common issue. Fill out the appropraite forms and file it. Regadless of how you are portrayed, just do what you have to do. Never make negative comments about the other parent in front of the child. In due time, the child will form his/her own opinion about the other parent. If the noncustodial parent is violent, get a restraining order and supervised visitation. He won't act up in front of a social worker. If the other parent does not arrive on time to pick up the child or return the child, have the visitation order modified to pick up or drop off at the police department. Therefore you have documentation. Now if the other person has a new mate that is incredibly aggressive, simply refuse to deal with her/him. As long as they are not married,then the new mate has no rights. Keep it business. Keep the extended relatives out of your business. Most like to see confusion. Don't discuss adult business with the child ( your daddy bought a new car but he did not pay the child support). If the other parent does not pick the child up or follow through on a promise, don't cover the truth. Just simply state that you do not know what happened (even though you are silently cursing the day that you laid eyes upon him). Tell the child that he/she will have to ask the other parent why the parent did not do as promised. Now, one of my favorite tactics for dealing with a man that lies about his income because he does not want to pay support is to legally access his loan applications(car, home etc). If he lied on the application to qualify for a loan, your support will be based upon the inflated figure. Often, ex-mates want to know what is going on in your household.Remeber, just because someone asks you a question, it does not mean that you have to answer. If you feel compelled to speak, simply ask them why they are asking the question.How do you deal with your childs father or mother?
I chose not to procreate.
i dont

im raising an abandoned grandchild,,, neither parent has anything to say about it
You have to put your child above yourself, the drama will be there because the other party is just jealous and wants to get you confused or mad, so you can commit a crazy stunt so they can have the advantage of making you suffer and probably keeping the child.
Im not really in that type of knowlege to know that.
NEVER HAD TO GO THROUG THIS. BUT I WOULD SAY THAT ITS UP TO YOU TO DEAL WITH IT OR NOT DEAL WITH IT.
My daughter's father once told me **** YOU AND HER. He has hit me with a car while my daughter was sitting in the front seat. There is no way to not involve the child when it is that bad. But before it got that way, I would never speak to him around her. I was always make sure that she was gone when he would come over to ';talk';. I would only let him see her at certain times (when he wasn't talking about how much he hated me). There are just some things that a child doesn't need to hear. Now I no longer try to keep them together. I have become her mother and her father. All he does is pay child support, he doesn't try to see her, call her, say happy birthday or NOTHING. The only reason he pays his CS is because it comes directly out of his paycheck.
the term baby daddy just shows the intenigence on your behalf. The child should be the top concern, not revenge
It's the greatest thing in the world. Mine stopped paying child support, so he thinks if I find him, he will go to jail. So he has disappeared for almost 3 years now, and I hope he stays gone forever!
Patience is the key. be tolerant for the sake of the child.
The best thing here is to let them have their dramma moments. You just need to do whatever you feel is the right thing. Mine thought that I was to tough on mine just because I wanted them to mind. Raise your child the best you can and really try not to fight when they are around. Never, Never put the child in the middle.
Whenever he tries to pick a fight with me i tell him he's looking bad in front of the kids and wasting his own time with them.
I keep it business and I try to keep our communication to emails. That way I have documentation of what is said to me. I never respond emotionally. I keep everything in ';wise mind';. Or at least try to.



It's really hard when he attacks my lifestyle and my family. But I keep strong, because as a parent I know, I am doing a great job with these children and that they are my focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment