Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you deal with your mothers boyfriend?

This guys is the first guy my mom dated since my dad died 7 years ago, shes been dating this guy for 4 years. In the beginning i didnt mind her dating because i understood that she has her needs and I dont want her to be lonely. However over the past year the boyfriend has been a real ***, he always tries to be the man of the house and ';tries'; to control everything, even the size trash bags we use. ITs really annoying because when he is at home and when I hang out with my mom he turns up the volume of the tv and tells me i talk to loud. We live in a two family home and my brother and i pay rent every month while his own son doesnt need to, Im only 18 and he expects me to pay 350 a month.

My moms boyfriend doesnt give me any money, i dont expect any but he also doesnt share money with my mom , everytime my mom buys something he always tell my mom she is wasting money and starts downgrading her about it, but the thing is it isnt his money. I ve had dreams of hurting him.How do you deal with your mothers boyfriend?
Well for one don't know why your MOM put up with htis. SHe should have left him a long time ago. But he has her where she only listens to him and no one else. He has brained washed her already. The best thing you and your brothere need to do is talk with your MOm when he's not ther and explain to her how both your feel about how she is been treated. And if she doesn't listen well if might be the final straw for you'll and move out. Once your out he doesn't have control over you'll. But if that's what your Mom wants well it what she gets I guess. But you and your brothere need to get out while there is a chance. Becasue later he might send his son whereever both of you go just to watch what you'll do. But just thinking about it makes me want to hurt him, myself.How do you deal with your mothers boyfriend?
You need to have a serious discussion with your mom about how you feel. Don't make it out like it's her fault for dating the guy or anything, but you need to voice your feelings. Sounds like this guy is a control freak and I would worry about things escalating to violence if he didn't get his way. Your mom needs to get out of this relationship. If she won't see what's in front of her or if what he does doesn't bother her, then maybe you should see about moving farther away so you don't have to be upset by him.
First of all don't hurt anyone- it will only hurt you in the long run. Sounds to me like you need to have a real talk with your mother. Be open and honest with her, and see her reaction. If she doesn't respond to your points, maybe it's time to think about getting a roomate and your own apartment.
here what i would do i would move out and invite my mom to my house..and if he put his hands on her i would #@%26amp;@ him up
This guy is a real jerk. I feel for you and your family. Maybe you and your brother should move out and share an apartment.



Talk to your mom about this. This jerk may be acting the way he does to make your life miserable so you will move.
Here in Texas we deal with A S S Holes like that with a strong rope, a taller tree and a P I S S E D off horse...you may not be able to change your Moms feelings...but I would take off if I were you...as soon as possible.
Here one sword that you have is communications.



Just talk to you mom, your mom's boy friend and also other members while they are alone and in good mood. Just to know their need and intention towards others. It is really necessary to know before you can take a step forward to do something your self in life all alone or with your mom or according to your feelings.



Talk to everybody as much as you can and share you positive attitude and don't expect same from the.



Just see. You will definitely feel better and get a clear view point in life.
snap on his ***
You need to try talking to your mom and making her wake up and smell the coffee that this guy is a contol freak and he is bad news. If that doesnt work then since you are 18 why dont you try moving out. That way you wont have to put up with him. Also, you are 18 and he cannot run your life for you. Put your foot down to him and try to make your mom see the type of guy he is that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment