Thursday, October 21, 2010

How would you as a single mother deal with your son?

His father isn't around and he's starting a sport in the summer (practicing now). Anyways, I went through the awkward process of getting him a cup, and now he won't wear it. I think it's my fault, 'cause we play fight and he's kicked me 'there', and he doesn't know the difference yet, so he thinks he's the same as me in that regard.



So, how would you convince him? or should I just let him be, he's young maybe his coach (who happens to also be a woman)will get to him.How would you as a single mother deal with your son?
Well just tell him it is required to wear the cup to play the sport. Or just let him learn the hard way.....when he gets hit there he will want to wear it, trust me I have a 9 year old who has to wear one for baseball.How would you as a single mother deal with your son?
Are you the parent or is he? I suggest you check to make sure he is wearing it. Eventually he will get tired and embarrassed of you checking up to make sure he is doing what he is told. Or better yet he doesn't get to play. Get tough your the parent and wearing a cup is for his safety.

Report Abuse


Kick him in the balls. After that, he will know the importance of a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment