Thursday, October 21, 2010

How does/did your mother deal with you with you whenever you do/did something wrong as a child?

My mother had this nasty habit of twisting my ear and lifting me onto my toes!!!



I'm still traumatised:((((((



Funnily enough, my father, who was more strict, never raised his hand to me!!!!



Thank youHow does/did your mother deal with you with you whenever you do/did something wrong as a child?
my mum and dad... hmm they arent strict



they dunt say anythin even wen i flunked! =P



welcomeHow does/did your mother deal with you with you whenever you do/did something wrong as a child?
She was calm. If I did something really wrong she'd tell us ';Wait till your father comes home!'; But then my dad never did anything just yelled at us, only hit me once and it was just a little spank on the thigh haha he felt bad and got me a Barbie and Ice cream after. And she'd make me clean =,(
izzit becoz u hv big ears?
Never had one
This is a perfect video for you:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
called me moody and to this day i still hate that word. Slapped me across the legs and its why i wouldn't do that to any child, it's humiliating and is most definitely not a deterrent to being naughty.
';grounded'; not allowed out or take something precious away from me- but oculd never keep it up and i always got off early!'; lol
My mum was calm... too calm... I could sense the disappointment.



She'd sometimes refer me to my dad... who wasn't as calm lol



But hey, I turned out good.
my mother used to go to the top of the stairs and call me - I had to pass her and she would whack the back of my legs - my father on the other hand only had to say you have let me down and I would be distraught
my mother? uhh.. she jus shouts
Oh, I can't even go there. My parents, especially my mother, brutalised my siblings and I. As an adult, I am a gentle, non violent, non confrontational soul - thank God.
I had my bottom tanned.

The worst one was when several of us had been caught stealing apples and as we crawled out through the fence, the local policeman grabbed each in turn and spanked us.

I went home complaining to my Dad, and got another one!
whenever I screwed up, I had to clean the oven %26amp; the fridge inside %26amp; out. ugghhhh

Today I own a self cleaning oven ;)
Well first, I was threatened, that i was going to get a spanking, which means get spancked on my back side with a belt, and there was times where shoes were flying towards me. I also gotta say that the twisting of the ear is familiar. But you know what it didn't make a difference in me I'm great with my kids and don't feel like how they raised me was wrong.
yelling



http://www.polishgoals.com/
When she was at the end of her tether,she wouldn,t smack us but it was the inevitable';Wait till your father gets home';.Mind you she usually calmed down by the time he got home,so didn,t get told how awful we had been.(luckily for us)
how much do you charge an hour per session?
my dad did most of the discipline at home. my mother did one thing and it cured the scruffy teenager in me very quickly. anything and i mean anything i left lying around that should have been put away ie dirty socks underpants plates you name it well it all ended up in my bed. i used to walk in and spot a lump half way down the bed and think ';s**t, what did i leave lying around this time?'; i became quite tidy and civilized very quickly and its a trick ill use on my kids one day.
they never raised their hand to me or anything but the did take away any privileges of mine lol
I was never naughty, if I was she would not have known about it as she locked me away until I was 6 years old. After that she just kicked the **** out of me until I left the home when I was 11
fear nothing but fear itself !



she warned me, that was usually enough.



have you ever played golf with a two duckass handicap, after your first duckass you can not concentrate for the whole round wondering when the second one is going to come.
I used to get punished with my mums belt %26amp; she would viciously leather me with it, I hated her for that. My dad never touched me although when he remarried his next wife, she continuasely beat us, she hated us %26amp; mentally tortured us. I'd kill her if I ever saw her again, she's the one person I have ever wished 'Dead!' seriously, she could have easily killed us, my dad turned a blind eye! I have been tormented by this 'Evil Witch' all my life %26amp; I still suffer tremendously cause of it.
beat the crap out of me, never really cared as i had more respect for my own circle of friends that i had created. things change when you get older she seems to have this notion that it never happened and i take great delight in reminding her especially in company.
Well she tries....never suceeds.....im apparently not allowed out all half term but im at my boyfriends now, so that punishment isnt working.....she wud NEVER try to hit me becuz she knows as soon as she does i can go live with my dad in manchester...which she really doesnt want...
I used to have to go up to my dad and get a smack on the hand with a big cooking spoon. It never hurt much, the anticipation of the pain was a lot more worse! My dad was a lot more stricter growing up, now hes better but not perfect, but no one is. I think being disciplined makes your kids more respectful of things, so when they grow older they're not spoilt brats like the majority these days who want everything but cannot have everything.
Scream, get Dad, both scream.



Until I got older, when she started to ring the police to get me kicked out of the house.
My father never hit me all my life.My mom,however did give me the odd thwack on my back whenever I hit my sister(we used to have fights when I was yougner-not anymore).Other than that my parents were always understanding and always found it more important to make ME understand why what I did was wrong.They never gave me any corporal punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment