Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your father? If he's a deadbeat dad? Who owes child support to your mother?

I and my father never ever had a relationship but he always calls me and I never have time to talk with him and I found out he has my cell phone number and I or my roommate didn't give it to him and I tried to change it but it's going to cost more than my monthly billl what do I di with a deadbeat father?How do you deal with your father? If he's a deadbeat dad? Who owes child support to your mother?
My biological father is the same way. He left my mom and my 5 year old brother when I was 2 weeks old and never looked back. He cared more about his girlfriend's kids than he did his own. They split and he got married and had another kid. I'm 16 now and he just wants to waltz back into my life like he's always been here. He never pays his child support and at the moment, he owes my mom close to $34,000. He too got my cell phone number somehow and I definitely didn't give it to him, and I too cannot change my number. When he calls I don't answer the phone and when he leaves messages, I delete them without listening to them. He's starting to get the picture, so maybe you could try that with your dad.How do you deal with your father? If he's a deadbeat dad? Who owes child support to your mother?
Now, I'm not judging here, this is just a question back at ya, because I've had 2 very real experiences with people I know. Without knowing your whole life history, I can't answer really anyway. But, in the two cases I've known, the moms were actually the deadbeats, doing everything in their power to make the dads look like the deadbeats to the kids. Your dad calls you, you said, ';always'; Now that you are out on your own, maybe he might think he has a chance. In one of the cases I know, the mom refused to let the kids see the dad, so that's why he refused to pay the child support. I'm a woman, but I'm the first to admit that women are sneaky and well, deadbeats just as often as the dads. Like I said, I don't know your history, but if you even question anything about your childhood, you might check with other people who know your dad too. You might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment