Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you deal with mother inlaw on your husbands side?

how dose a person deal with someone just because she loves her son? shes mad at me for as she says taking her baby away for crying out load he 22 years old hes a man and needed to grow up what do i do to get her off my case three years laterHow do you deal with mother inlaw on your husbands side?
Do we have the same mother in law?!?!? Eventually either she gets over it or you stop talking to her like us. Just be careful that she doesn't end up trying to break up your marriage like mine did. Get your husband involved! Maybe if you can give her e-mail updates, weekly phone calls or set up a web page on your life or something to keep her involved and show her that you want to keep her as part of your life she won't feel so threatened. Good Luck and hang in there! After 7 years of that and much worse we quit talking to my M-I-L and it has been great!!!How do you deal with mother inlaw on your husbands side?
Move to another town. Good luck!! I had a mamma's boy too and they never cut the apron strings from mommy.
I just avoid and ignore mine!!

It's working well and...........sooooooo peaceful!! ;0)



Good luck!
YOU DO NT
We moved four hours a way. His mom still calls all the time and complains and tells him sob stories he listens but that is it. Before me he used to give her money (his parents are not divorced) pay for her lunches do anything she asked for....but she never did a thing for him. I showed him that is not right there is nothing wrong with helping someone but he is being used. I still get sick of her when we go to visit.....his sister is 10 times worse, and when you put his mom and sister together I want to scream. Move that is the best thing!
well I would hope it is on your husbands side!
if your husband listens to much to his mom than you have to be smart how to convince him to your words without anger nice and sweet the same way try to make the mother in law listen to you instead of she controling your family your husband is young i think at the beginning it happens like that specially when you live together.
Hehe...my man is 38 and I get that same song and dance. Personally, I ignore my MIL - she's a Pain in the A$$ and I'm happy that she's 2000 miles away, but that won't last forever.

If the matter is really bothering you (does your husband know??) - bring it to your man's attention. He may not be aware or if he is, he may not think it's as big a thing as you do. Tell him how you're feeling - maybe he can act as an intermediary.



Most of all: be OPEN! Good luck.
Tell your hubby he needs to act like a man and he needs to tell his mother to knock off the crap and that her behavior will not be tolerated. If she gets mad, too bad. She can get glad the same way she got mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment