Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to deal with your mother being pregnant?

So i am 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I am 20. And Now all of a sudden now my mom is 6 weeks pregnant. Her bf keeps texting me saying that they will get more help from the family and just talking **** to me about my baby. he is 28 and She is 37 years old; I just feel like they are wanting everyone to pay attention to her now that my mom is pregnant. How would you guys deal with this. Thanks in advanceHow to deal with your mother being pregnant?
Ok your moms bf sounds like an ******! I wuld ignore his phone calls..plus thats just creepy that he would say something like thatd. Oh well you were prego first and you'll have your baby first! But...also be there for you mom, do cute mom daugther things togther to show that you support her and forget that weird bf of hres..hes just jealous and he obviously probably likes you...so watch out with that crap too.How to deal with your mother being pregnant?
Sounds like your mom's boyfriend is a dick, but you're an adult now, let it go. They, or at least he, is obviously childish and needs the attention be the bigger person and just try to ignore it.
he sounds like an *** but keep in mind your mom is with him and dont place all the blame on him. Thats really sad though because you should be enjoying this time with your mom and baby. dont sweat his stupid comments, your family will likely be more supportive of you since you are younger and the way he is acting. If you are self sufficient and all, put some- ALOT- of space there and enjoy your pregnancy
Plain and simple. Forward or show your mum the texts and let her know that her bf is an immature f*ckwit!! Really I don't think you need to be worried with crap like that. Don't bite back cause it will make things worse. Just tell him hes a moron and a waste of space......You only need to say it once.
my mom is preggo too and her old *** sucks...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment