Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do some of you deal with your moms that are like mines?

Example;Mines is too religious,too nosy,always has something negative to say,never positive,gossips about you behind your back,criticizes everything you do or say,talks about her past life 24/7,calls you at almost every hour starting at 6am,leaves silly moody messages and the list goes on.I love my mom i do but sometimes i wonder why me,geeze.How does one deal with a mother who drives you to stress? any advice?How do some of you deal with your moms that are like mines?
Oh god you have noooo idea. My mom thinks she knows everything and she thinks she can choose who I hangout with it's so annoying. Thankfully, my dad is the opposite and helps me alot. I have him talk to her for me, because he can carry on a calm conversation. So I talk to him and he talks to my mom. Another thing I do is just say ';Okay'; to everything my mom says even if she is always trying to pick a fight. Just agree with her. Tell her you love her. She is only doing it to help you be a better person in the future. Dont worry :)How do some of you deal with your moms that are like mines?
wow. sounds like my dad's mom LOL - here's what I do - I try to avoid her as much as possible. If i were you, I'd only accept one of her calls a day - maximum.
step1: change your phone number.

step2: if she manages to call you again, pick it up say ';sorry not taking calls at this hour'; (for the 6am thing';

step3: delete every message you get from her before listening to it.



bottom line - ignore her. If you dont care (which for those kinds of ppl i whouldnt) then ignore her, not like she cares, so drop the issue, and try to live your life without her.
Well see. Mostly every mom gets like that when their kid gets a certain age. Truth of the matter is. She just caress for you. Like. All you have to do is when she tells you to do something. Just smile and say, ';yes mother.'; and walk away. And she will be like..woah. It works. Trust me. All moms are like that. And eventually. You will get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment