Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your mother threatening to leave you in 1 or 2 years from now?

I'm always fighting with my mother because she wants to leave me very soon. It's killing me inside out. I used to have a strong bond with my mother, now she hates me. I don't know what her problem is! I just wish that she would leave sooner, because I can't stand it if she wants me to count the days of when she wants to leave me for good (she wants to leave for another country)! If she wants to leave, then go right now! Why letting me suffer any more!? :(



My question is:

How would YOU deal with this kind of threatening? Do I have to wish that she has to leave sooner or do nothing and let her kill me inside-out?How do you deal with your mother threatening to leave you in 1 or 2 years from now?
my father and my mother have both said things about really wanting to go back to their home countries and stay there for the rest of their lives but its never serious (well not THAT serious). but if that were me in that situation i would be devastated so the first thing i would do is not fight but calmly talk to them about how i feel and ask why they are doing that. fighting isnt going to solve anything so resist any urge to yell and scream, if she ignores you persist or wait for another time, also try to calm her down by starting up one conversation and smoothly work your way to talking about the situation at hand. i hope everything turns out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment