Thursday, October 28, 2010

HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR OVERPOWERING UNREASONABLE MOTHER?

I NEED ADVICE.

well as u can see from my question my mom is all thos things and more i dont know how to deal with her



I AM 14 years old and i am so tired of her i just want to move out, go to a foster family whatever. She gets mad for absolutly no reason. Mmy room has a few clothes here abd there she goes crazy its really not my fault im not organized and i have a minor case of adhd which makes it hard to concentrate when i do acctually start. she says i should spend less time on my hair and more on cleaning my room. Honestly i dont understand her and i dont even want to. Sometimes she threatens me that she will either hit me or take away my privlidges. PLEASEpeople help me !HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR OVERPOWERING UNREASONABLE MOTHER?
I'm dealing with the exact same thing. it is up to the point where I feel better off alone.



I know she loves you and everything but it is hard for a teen nowadays.



Just ignore her for a bit then try talking to her. (I can't talk to my mother. She never understands even if she says she does). Or talk to someone else.HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR OVERPOWERING UNREASONABLE MOTHER?
I'm a foster my parents died and no one wanted me so i'm a foster

there are places that help u just type fosters adoption and abused
She's a right little Hitler isn't she? Telling you to clean up your pig sty of a room! What a *****! She keeps a roof over your head, food on the table and clothes on your back (when they're not on the floor). What the **** do you do for her? You're an ungrateful lazy little cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment