Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your childs fatheror mother?

how do you deal with baby daddy drama or baby mama drama? without putting your child in the middle of it? Whats the worst that they have ever said to youHow do you deal with your childs fatheror mother?
no matter how hard never ever bad mouth the other in front of the kids. if they bad mouth you and your kid tells you about it, reassure them whatever lies told are not true and then tell them the truth...when they get older they will see the real person they (the parent) are. i will warn you though it will hurt to see your child hurt...but they aren't going to listen to you (you are the silly parent remember?) so it will take ';seeing is believing'; for them to learnHow do you deal with your childs fatheror mother?
Court COURT court CourT court CourT cOuRt...... Never ever bad mouth the *****...... Remember he/she (child) thinks the world revolves around both of you!!! When they get older they will figure out what a CRAZy ***** they are (Daddy/mama!!!!!!
For the first few years after we split up, my ex-husband and I just didn't talk....he wasn't involved with the kids much, which was fine with me. Now though, he and I are both with other people, and our kids have adjusted really well to having two sets of parents. I just tell them how lucky they are to have two sets of parents to love them (I also have step parents, so they know about step families). My ex's girlfriend and I are actually pretty good friends, and my fiance and my ex get along really well, too. I NEVER bad mouthed my ex or his girlfriend in front of the kids, that's not fair to them (kids or ex %26amp; gf). And now that things are good, I have no reason to talk bad about them. We just needed to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment