Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you deal with the death of your mother and grandmother and mother in law all within three months?

Scenario Im disabled/broke due to my mothers cancer and taking care of her I know am very depressed and losing my business;How do you deal with the death of your mother and grandmother and mother in law all within three months?
You have to rely on the grace of God. He can pull you through anything, no matter how big, how complicated, or how hurtful. Some grieving is not only normal in this situation, but necessary. Tears can be healing, but if you notice yourself sinking deeper into depression and unable to cope with the situation as time goes on, definitely seek some Christian counseling (pastor, spirit-filled friend, maybe watch some TBN...some Christian ministry TV show....this can really help). A good one is The 700 Club which is on ABC family in the mornings and at night. God Bless.How do you deal with the death of your mother and grandmother and mother in law all within three months?
You remeber the happy times you had shared. Know that they are in a better place now. And pray for their souls and you.



Hope it works out,



Answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hi!

how are you sweety. i remember answering your last question like this.

i dont think you remember me though.

well i feel your pain my grandmother passed away about 6 or 7 months ago she was like my mother really. i miss her terribly i can't even look at her picture without crying. its killing me inside it hurts me even more to see my uncles, and aunts and my mom cry for her. anytime we lose someone its terrible but we need to talk about it don't hold it in if you need to cry ...CRY! BABY! just let it out. talk to your husband he's probably going through a tough time right now he knows and feels your pain he just lost his mom.

only with time can we get over such a great deal of pain.

please anytime you would like to talk dont hesistate to e-mail me my e-mial is soc_rm@sbcglobal.net.



really im online alot of the time i would be more than happy to talk and discuss with you. sometimes we just need a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment