Thursday, October 21, 2010

How would you deal with your mother after she hangs the phone up on you and then...?

calls you back a few hours later and carry on as if nothing ever happened? this happened to me by mother. she hangs up on me because she's frustrated and then calls me back hours later and act as if nothing ever happened. i told her i thought it was very disrespectful of her and rude to this to me and she wouldnt even apologize at all for it, so i told her i had to go and i ended the call. she called me last week and again no apology at the time either, so i talked with her for a few minutes then i told her i had to go to bed to rest for work. what would you do?How would you deal with your mother after she hangs the phone up on you and then...?
I would let silence do my talking for me. Just ignore your mother for a while.You don't have to take this from her.How would you deal with your mother after she hangs the phone up on you and then...?
Life's too short to get hung up on the small stuff and it sounds like you are both pretty strong willed people. Maybe she doesn't think that she was the one at fault, and is expecting you to apologise to her, rather than the other way round
just ask her if you 2 can hang out all day together it would be fun for my moms b-day i took her to the movies to watch a movie shes really been wanting to watch and then took her to her fav restront maybe thats somthing you would like to do
When you see her in person next time...she should apologize to your face. lets hope

No comments:

Post a Comment