Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal when your man and your mother dont get along.?

My mother is a man hatter. What I mean by that is in her mind all a man is good for is the money he can bring in. She does not believe you can count on them to watch the kids by themselves are be good for anything else. One transgression can turn her against a man in a heart beat. My man has his flaws and has made mistakes. My mom dont like him she is too hard on all men so this does not surprise me. But in some situations she has a point to be upset. Im cursed with the ability I guess of seeing things from both peoples point of view. My mother also spoils our four year old. Three times or more a week she will take him out to eat at mcdonalds after school. He is a picky child and its hard to get him to eat anything but he loves chicken nuggets. This drives my man crazy because he feels this is not helpful in getting our son to eat real food. Those two are constantly at odds with one another.How do you deal when your man and your mother dont get along.?
You just have to make them sit down with each other and iron out their problems. Yes, that seems like a tremendously difficult thing to do, but well worth it if they can eventually come to a truce. I mean, you have a kid and it seems like he's not going anywhere, so they have to deal with each other and communication is the only way to clear up the hostilities.How do you deal when your man and your mother dont get along.?
your mother needs to respect what your husband wants for his child and you need to tell her and tell her if it does not stop she can not keep him any longer until she can stay to the rules you two need to stay together on this she raised her kids and she needs to let you raise yours.
Is your mother my mother's long, lost sister? She sounds just like my mother. Hope your does not live with you like mine. My mother always lets my youngest do whatever she wants and it just makes my job harder. She is also a man hater and always puts down everything my husband does and he is a good man. He is always been good to me and our children. I just think she is bitter because her life did not work out. Does your mother have someone in her life? Maybe that is what is wrong...would love to talk more to you because it is hard to find someone to talk to about this. Good Luck!!!!
Always remember one thing -- your life is with your child and that man -- not your mother. Once you became an adult you leave your parents house and start a new family of your own. That is the family that comes first-- period.



Tell your mom to ease back and keep her comments to herself. She needs to respect your family.



Your man is right -- that is not the proper food or conduct that a small child should have. He needs to learn to eat what you cook and if he does not like it let him go hungry. Eventually when the hunger pain kicks in he will eat.



I had a similar problem with my daughter when it came to fish. After she tried it she loved it. She just didn't like the way it looked or smelled when it was cooking.



You have to be around your man a lot longer then your mom so tell her now before it only gets worse.
move further away from mom,that is why u got married to live ur life let mom live hers , i think ur man is right,use ur common sense in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment