Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you deal with your manipulative mother?

Theoretically I can cut her off from my life completely but that's impossible to do. I still have relatives that are related to her. I have to put her name down as the in-case-of-emergency contact.How do you deal with your manipulative mother?
By accepting the fact that she is the way she is and is not likely to change any time soon. You can always find a way to work around her ways as you are an intelligent being.How do you deal with your manipulative mother?
god does not comes in this wolrld daily so he sent us the mother to live. so respect her and care her.
She does not have to be you emergency contact just because she is your mother.

You have choices, if you allow her to manipulate you, well that's on you. Stand up for yourself.

I'm lucky that my parents are not like this, they raised us to be our own persons and do not interfere in our lives unless asked. They respect the fact that they raised us well and we know our own minds.

My hubby's bunch are a different story. They are manipulative and conniving and I have very little use for any of them. They are the main reason when my hubby was offered a job 300 miles away he took it. It meant I couldn't work, though I had a very good job, but it has been worth it.

You can only be manipulated if you allow it.
if thats what you need then do it .relatives dont matter you can still visit .. an you can put anybody for an emergency number anbody you trust or love....
You don't have to put her name down for your emergency contact. If you have, change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment