Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to deal with death of your mother at age of 13.?

My mother just died yesterday 6/24/09. She died of a gunshot wound in the head right in front of me. Im only 13 and I dont know what to do now. and on 6/23/09 my grandpa died. So I have been through a double death in the past two days.I dont know what to do now?How to deal with death of your mother at age of 13.?
My girlfriends dad shot her mom while my friend was in bed sleeping.



She never got therapy and now has an unstable life of relationships, because she pretended like it never happened.



She went into shock and actually never even cried.



She tells me now, 9 years later, that she regrets not getting therapy, because she is miserable.





Get therapy. STAT.



The court will probably grant you the money to go too....



Good luck.How to deal with death of your mother at age of 13.?
My condolences go out to you! what a tragedy to lose two close family members within days. Please find a local counselor, maybe a school counselor or adviser. Depending on where you live there should be government agencies set up to help you. Call your local DFACS agency for locating local help and counseling. try visiting this website www.youthministry.com they specialize in helping youth with tragic events. Bless you child and know that GOD will never forsake you.

If you need someone to talk to you can IM me or email me
ok listen go somewhere you can get help i don't know who or why or where you live but you need to help by a councilor go live somewhere where you are safe i hope everything gets better for you
It's going to take a while to get over all of this. Especially since it's double. Take your time, you can't rush things like this. And i'm very sorry to say that at the age of 13, there isin't much you can do but wait it out.

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment