Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ahve you ever felt like your mother favored your sisters over you?

well, i'm the youngest amount 3 girls. and for some reason i feel my mother favors both my older sisters' over me. here are a few reasons why i have come to ask this question.



1. we are all married and have kids. she has been at both my sisters sides when they were in the hospital and for me she has not even once visited me when i gave birth to both my kids.



2. whenever my sisters ask her to watch their kids shes ok with it, and when i ask her weeks ahead of time she says no right away without even thinking about it.



3. she always tells everyone how proud she is of my 2 sisters and she js told me in the car yesterday that shes not proud of me.



i was so hurt cz for one thing i'm a professional registered nurse already, and my oldest sister hasn't even graduated college yet ( and shes 10 yrs older then me), and second my husband and i have our own business in real estate and we are doing really well for ourselves.



there are many more incidents where i have felt like an outcast...but i guess it js comes down to the fact that i have been able to accomplish everything my mother wanted to accomplish in her life but has not been able to do so.



she tells us all the time how shes always wanted to become a nurse and marry a hard working man who owns his own business...etc...



so i guess i have what she has been wanting and it makes her upset everytime she sees me happy?



i don't know...i js feel like shes always hating on me and my successes in life...whats the deal?



Ahve you ever felt like your mother favored your sisters over you?
sounds like she is jealous. She wanted the life that you have now and she is being childish and selfish about it.

Have a talk to your mother and tell her that she is hurting you.

Be strong. Some mothers do not change thier ways, so if she doesn't just do what makes you happy. If she changes her ways then thats great. Try to not get your self down too much.

good luck
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment