Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you deal with your boyfriend's family problems?!?

Some really disturbing news has just been brought to my attention...

I'm 15, and my boyfriend is 16. We have a friend (female) who is also 16. We've just found my boyfriend's father (who is 46!) is leaving his family to be with our friend (who, might I add again, is 16!!!).

My boyfriend is really freaking out about this, and it's tearing the rest of his family apart...his older brothers keep talking about how much they want to kill their dad, and his mother is drinking way too much, far too often.

I'm feeling really helpless right now, and I could really use some advice ;/How do you deal with your boyfriend's family problems?!?
Isn't this illegal???! I think you can have the father arrested.



Aside from the legalities, this is pretty bad. I assume his father already had some major ';issues'; as does his mother. I believe your boyfriend would be better off spending time with you and your family (if they're more normal). He isn't required to be in a chaotic, dysfunctional atmosphere all the time. It might be nice if he had a safe place to get away from these people.How do you deal with your boyfriend's family problems?!?
the best thing you can do is be there for your boyfriend stay by his side, as for the rest of the family there isnt much you can do unless you might suggest some counsiling to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment