Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any mother there with eccema + staphA on her baby?

Please, tell me your experience. My baby has this since february, neither GP neither dermatologist seem to know how to deal with it.Any mother there with eccema + staphA on her baby?
My son doesn't have staphA (don't know what that is) but him and I both have eczema. As far as the eczema goes make sure you moisturise every night and morning. I cover my son and baby oil at night after his bath and use the baby aveeno moisturiser made for eczema before I get him dressed in the morning, and barely ever has breakouts. If he does get breakouts, there is a steroid cream that most doctors can provide, but normally spreading vaseline or eucerine on a breakout will help clear it up. There are also certain foods that can set off eczema breakouts like peanut butter and certain kinds of cheese. Your doctor should have talked to you about this more. Good luck.Any mother there with eccema + staphA on her baby?
http://www.allbusiness.com/medicine-heal鈥?/a>
During my research I have found that many people that suffer from atopic dementitis Edczema is prone to getting staph infections. I am one of these people. For years I would get stays on my eye all the time, little did I know they were staph. Recently well over the last 3 years I have been getting staph boils. I was treated with antibiotics 1 after the other. eventually I was tired of taking them and I decided to find natural solutions. I have been boil free for about 4 months which is great for me. I have gotton 1 small one that I got rid of overnight. Anyone else have this problem. Maybe I can help.



My 6 month old daughter was covered in eczema by the time she was 3 months old and nothing we tried seemed to help at all. We came upon these hazel wood necklaces that apparently have the natural property of absorbing the body's excess acidity. My friend told me it radically helped her baby's acid reflux to the point where she was able to take him off his Zantac, so we decided to give it a try. Within 2 weeks of my little one wearing the necklace, her eczema had pretty much completely gone away! And it has stayed away since then. The crazy part: When I take off her necklace or if it stops working (the wood can only absorb so much acid before it needs to be replaced) her eczema comes right back! so, needless to say, we are sold!



I actually decided to start selling these necklaces myself because I am such a firm believer and I hope to help other people find similar relief. I know of many other people for whom it has helped for all kinds of symptoms like acid reflux, heartburn, even acne and certain types of headaches %26amp; migraines. All these symptoms are related to too much acidity in the body.



We have models for babies, children, %26amp; adults. They are handmade from organic hazel wood.



If you would like more info, consult with your DERMATOLOGIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment