Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you deal with your partner when they fold their arms and ignore you?

when i met my hubby he was as near to perfect has could be, however since his wife stopped him seeing his kids he became depressed and now takes medication for the depression

Our relationship as got worse over the 15 years he is never wrong he's nasty and sarcastic and full of rage he goes bright red he gets so irate

I have suggested finding his kids but he said they don't exist point blank refuses to talk about it

He just folds his arms and ignores me

I know at the bottom of him it is eating him up that's he's lost contact with the kids.

After a weekend of stupid cr@p from him he moved my car without telling me and scraped the damn thing down a wall daming the bodywork very bad. For me that was the final straw he was very angry when he moved my car and part of me thinks he did it to wind me up i've only had the damn car just over a week. At one point my mum said go to Relate but he wouldn't go when his first wife asked him so what's the point of me asking?

I am getting to the point of walking out even my mother who used to think the sun shone out of his backside thinks i should leave him. i am so torn cos the man i met and loved is hidden deep inside, it's just the man he's become thats hard to live with.

I really don't know what to do but i am sick of being unhappyHow do you deal with your partner when they fold their arms and ignore you?
he needs to go to a head shrink or marrage councelor he is on the brink of becomming dangerously violent and not even know it .you need to tell him to get help and get him there or leave if he dont want to go only you know if he is getting worse .i am sure he is he cant cure him self give him a choice the kids will come and see him sooner or later if he is still aliveHow do you deal with your partner when they fold their arms and ignore you?
If he can't be persuaded to pull himself together, I think you should go and find somebody else. There's no point in both of you being unhappy.
No communication, No marriage!!!! Its time to move on!!!! you will be happy and he will still be sitting there with his arms folded!!!!
Normally in situations like this I go down the pub and spend money I haven't got.

No comments:

Post a Comment