Friday, November 19, 2010

What do I do,and how do I deal with this?And what do you think about it?

Okay,I'm 15 and I just so happen to be in the 11th grade,and I'm a Pastor's daughter.My dad pastor's a pretty good sized church and we love it here,we call it ';The best church in the world';,well,My grandpaw also pastors a church,but it's 3 hours down the road,and it's smaller than ours.Well our youth leader,he runs a grocery store,and he also is going through a pretty good bit,and our youth group(64young people)we haven't been on a youth trip in 2 years,well the other night my dad had a meeting with the board(men in the church),they were gonna vote us a new youth couple to lead us,and my grandpaw calls my dad 27/7 and all he does is worrys my dad with the negative crap,he says that he wants us to make arrangements to move there(which were not wanting to).Him and my grandmaw both have always bashed our church about how their's is better,and my grandpaw called my dad and said ';I pray that the meeting goes horrible';,and they have always bashed our church out,I guess it's because their jelous or something,but I haven't went and visited them in a while and probably won't for a while.Simply because of the fact that last time I went I was all excited and I was telling them about me and my friends going on our missions trip this summer she said';Your not gonna get picked,and neither is your friends';.Okay,I had just lost my grandmaw,just gotten over an eating disorder,and I was doing real well,was there any call for that?Then the next morning they were like';Wouldn't it be cool if yall moved here,ofcourse your church people wouldn't come';,and I almost puked my pancakes up,thats how sick and tired I was,my dad said';Were not moving so stop joking with her about it,she doesn't like it';And my mother get's furious.VERY because they call us 24/7 when were all relaxed,this has caused some arguments.I am trying to stay as far away as I can.And btw:We are getting the youth leaders lol...sorry this is so long but like I just need some advice,feel free to tell me what you think and what I should really do!I need the advice more than ever!This envolves my life,and I don't appreciate them getting in our personal space!So what should I do?...or what do you think?What do I do,and how do I deal with this?And what do you think about it?
What do I think? I think you're brainwashed. The very way you wote this tells me that. Roll on the thumbs down!What do I do,and how do I deal with this?And what do you think about it?
Sounds like you've already made up your mind what to do. Just by looking at what you've written it seems you dawn a line between us (your church) and them (your grandpaw's church).



What more is there left to say?



Maybe you could change your phone numbers and stop speaking to them?
I would shout into the phone, ';Get thee behind me Satan!!'; Then I would slam the phone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment