Sunday, November 21, 2010

How would you react if you found out that your stepfather wanted to date you before he married your mother?

My stepfather admitted to me that he was planning on asking me out before he knew that I had a boyfriend, who is now my husband. He admitted this to me after he had proposed to my mom, who was extremely happy with him. I felt since he had been attracted to me a year and a half before he proposed to my mom and he was planning on asking me out before they ever started dating that it was in the past and there was no need to upset my mother by telling her about it. I made the connection after that conversation that there had been some red flags to indicate how he felt about me. The entire time I was engaged to my now husband he was trying to convince me not to marry him, and he was asking me a lot of sexual questions about myself, like ';Would you ever have a threesome?'; ';Would you ever let anyone watch?';, ';Have you ever fantasized about 2 men at once?';. A year after we were married he proposed to my mom and 6 months later they were married. After I married my husband he tried to talk me out of getting pregnant. We just had a beautiful baby girl this year and my husband and I are very happy together. Up until our baby was born my stepfather was very social when we came by to visit and practically every time we came by he had just brought flowers for my mom or suprised her with a pair of earrings and they seemed really happy together, and everything seemed great. Now that we've had our daughter he's become very distant and leaves the room when we stop by, and my mom seems a little down on herself. I thought that whatever he was feeling was over and had moved on, but the way he is acting now has me concerned for my mother. He just seems very distant and my husband is convinved that he's upset when we stop by because having our baby kind of sealed the deal with our relationship and my husband thinks he still wants me. To be honest it's making me feel extremely uncomfortable. How should I deal with this? Should we just come to visit while he's at work? What would you do?How would you react if you found out that your stepfather wanted to date you before he married your mother?
I think it is very normal for you to feel ';uncomfortable';, i think he is ignoring you because he is embarrassed. Or he is very head strong and is upset you choose someone else.



The questions he asked you are very inappropriate. It seems that you both need space to think, before you talk. YES maybe visting your mom while he is at work is a good idea, 1) your mom will still see her grand child and 2) you will avoid awkward meetings. how to handle it?

-Dont bring it up, unless you know how to act and say

-If it is brought up, you shouldsay that you have a loving husband who you equally feel love for. Then tell him you have a child. And all he will be in you life is a step father.



ALSO BTW your daughter, might be his next prey, you should just be careful and KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HER AND YOU STEPFATHERHow would you react if you found out that your stepfather wanted to date you before he married your mother?
I would vomit and stay the hell away from him I would also tell my mother
He sounds really creepy o.0
I would be pissed all sorts know that my mom married such a pig! I defeneately know my mom could do better and I'd make it damn clear to her to.
Visit while he is at work. Also if he stays with her keep in mind he may decide to try and date your daughter in 15 years. He sounds creepy to me. Don't ever leave your daughter alone with him.
I dunno but maybe let your mom know everything. She's your mom and she needs to know everything...especially now that your stepdad is acting weirdly after you gave birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment