Friday, November 19, 2010

What would you Do? if your Uncle Steals and your Mother (her bro) don't tell him nothing?

My uncle is 44 going on 45 and he's been in and out of jail for years, he has a total of 27 years in jail on and off. So He got released in Dec of 2008 and he only had one month out of jail till he got locked up for stealing a plastic watch. Now he's free again and My other uncle and Aunt (His bro %26amp;sis) don't want to deal with him because he steals. He Stole a Dell Laptop from the back of an ambulance worker car and he stole an Ipod touch from a worker from the shelter he's Staying at, He comes to my house (I live with my parents) and he stashes all his clothes and other things here and My mother knows he Steals and she don't tell him nothing about it, It's like she supports him buy saying stuff like that's a nice laptop of cool mp3. On saturday He broke in to another car and Stole one of those HD cameras and my mom calls me in the living room and says ';How much will you give your uncle for that Camera?'; I looked At my mom and said ';STOP ENCOURAGING HIM , the more you show interest the more he thinks it's ok and he's going to keep bringing more stolen stuff to the house and if the cops follow him here were all going to jail cause of him';



so She screamed at me saying what do you want me to do I can't tell him what to do he's a grown man. I told her if you tell him to stop coming to the house until he gets into a program that will help him maybe he's get his act together.

So we blew up at each other and now Im not speaking to my mother until she tells my uncle how it is. so it's either Me or Him.





I just want to know who you think is right in this situation.What would you Do? if your Uncle Steals and your Mother (her bro) don't tell him nothing?
Your right, but remember your in her house and she makes the rules and can break them anytime she wants. (that is tough) But the good news is that you can learn from this and make sure that it doesn't happen in your life. Now, you can in a good way tell your uncle that I'm trying to do something with my life. Which I know that you have and maybe by showing him he might chance. But i know not to hold my breath on that. Just try to get along for now, and when your ready to fly away don't look back to fast. Be yourself and use them as a pad and play frog ger and leap away when it is your time. Good luck and have fun, God blessWhat would you Do? if your Uncle Steals and your Mother (her bro) don't tell him nothing?
you are. your mom is supporting your uncle stealing items. if i had an uncle or any other family member that i know who steals, i wouldn't even think twice of letting them in my home let alone living in my home. maybe you should try to get him help. he despreatly (sp?) needs it even if he doesn't think he needs it.



maybe you should sit your mom down and talk to her about your feelings about your uncles stealing.



hope helps

No comments:

Post a Comment