Sunday, November 21, 2010

Favouritism...does your mother / father tend to like / pay more attention to your sister or brother better?

How do you deal with it?Favouritism...does your mother / father tend to like / pay more attention to your sister or brother better?
Growing up my older 2 sisters were defiantly daddy's girls and still are pretty much! I am and always will be mommy's girl!

I just ignore it, I don't feel like I'm missing out on much because he is grouchy most of the time!Favouritism...does your mother / father tend to like / pay more attention to your sister or brother better?
What if? All fingers r not equal and all children r not equally talented or obedient to get identical attention. Further younger child gets better care, u feel it that way w/o knowing that when u were of that age u received still better treatment.
I sometimes feel the same too but just keep urself busy n try not to worry so much abt that coz they r ur family so just accept it if its like tht..If u talk or voice out to ur parents they will feel very sad right, so just pray for evrythng to be always fine n good n u will feel good n at peace always.After all who r they?They r only ur very own bro n sis (ur same blood),so just relax n try to look at things positively n dun be too worried over this. All parents love all their children the same i guess.Or try doing something nice tht ur parents like as wat ur bro or sis is doing n then ur parents may look up n feel proud n happy abt u too. Show them tht u r also a worthful n good child who cares for the family.Always pray in the heart n speak to God, he will keep u calm.
As a parent, having 3 children, it's easier to like one of them better because we have more in common and get alone smoother than the other two. Never the less, seeming to have favorites is unavoidable because of this. Plus, this 'child person' is easier to do things with and usually always willing to help me with projects more so than the other two. But I love them all the same! The others kids personality being so different makes me just as proud of them and who they are because of not being afraid to be who they are. Its an illusion, based on circumstances. As a child, having 3 other siblings, I always embraced the sister that kept Mom and Dad cool. That way when me and our parents locked horns, the attention didn't just stay focused around me and getting constantly criticized. So that was a blessing. ';There is always something good that will come out of something that seems bad.'; :)
Yes I do, with my younger brother. If you are a middle child like me, it is stated the fact that we get ignored all the times (also, middle children love art in any way). Middle children are sort of born to be a rebel stated in the statistics. But if you are the youngest, you get least ignored, if you're the youngest and your parents ignore you, that would be out of the rules... If you're the eldest, parents think of you as the responsibility holder of everything, if you bring them down, they'll favor the other siblings.
my parents are fair and just. they love us all the same.
I was the baby of the family and then POP! my mom produced a younger brother Jamie.I discovered I had a talent for writing poetry about 3years ago.My mom said sure Jamie would be good at that too and ever since he's been writing poems and entering competitions and my talent doesn't shine anymore!I'm 22 he's 13! It's very pis sing off.I have a lot of anger towards him. I know it sounds stupid but I hate him because he's smarter than I am.
I think yes.. they just dont want to admit it..



I just dont pay attention with that...Im not getting jealous.. If my mother like him, there is nothing I can do about it.. I will still be a good daughter to them.
Well, yeah I felt the same while I was growing up, but it didn't effect me because I always got what I wanted.
Sometimes i think that, usually i don't pay attention to it.
You should have people to talk to about it for one. Also you propb;ly shouldn't worry bout it anymore. As long as you have some friends or family down the line that love you and care for you then just give it up. You aren't gunna be able to talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment