Friday, November 19, 2010

How to deal with your in laws part 2?

i just want to say thank you to trapeze and mark your answer really help alot and i think moving to a far place is the best idea, my husband is not bad and i know he just want us to be near to his parents so that whenever there's an emergency. I can easily ask help to his parents because his in dubai and my parents are in the province. Anyway my question is, how are you going to tell your in laws that what their doing is nakakasal na without hurting their feelings. should I tell them or I just have to tell it to my husband and he will be the one to tell to his parents. My husband is a very supportive guy and even if he is somewhat a mama's boy he always stand on the things that make me happy to the extent of ';nagkakaaway na sila ng mama niya';. Even if I want to live away from his parents house i don't want to ruin their relationship as mother and son, and i also don't want to ruin the good relationship that we have with my biyenan, except the nagging part.How to deal with your in laws part 2?
Sometimes feelings get hurt..its part of life..your husband should tell them..bcoz they are his parents..it dont have to ruin his relationship with them..if he tells them its his decision to do this..or rather both of you..have decided it together..in-laws sometimes over step bounderies in relationships and can cause severe damage in the long run..you 2 need to live your lives together without the crutches of other family members...and Im sure if it was an emergency..some1 would be there for you..maybe not instantly..but Im sure they would come....good luck.How to deal with your in laws part 2?
If you are living in your in-law's house the best thing to do is to have your own. Your in-laws will not get offended because they know that sooner or latter you will have to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment