Friday, November 19, 2010

How to deal with your son's lying wife?

well, my daughter-in -law decided to get on here and tell lies, when I ask for simple advice, she got on here and decided to become the poor victim of a bad mother-in-law, so I will ask all of you, I have put up with this girl coming to my home and stealing another girls christmas present on christmas day with all our family here, because my son was dating two girls at the same time(he just was separated from his wife), she also came and stole all his sports trophies out of his car in my driveway, while he was on a date with other girl, to get him to come to her, she put him in jail on my husband and I anniversary,no less from our home,had him removed and then stayed at our house,because we were at the lake, we had to cancel our plans come back home ,(2 hr drive) to get him out, then he broke up with her and she took a bunch of pills to try kill herself to get him back and it worked then she told everyone she was gonna marry him ,he was still married at this time, then she poked holes in condoms to get pregnant, so he would have to marry her, she is very determined to get her way no matter the cost of others, as far as my son,he don't even have time to think for himself, she has caused him to lose a no of jobs, b/c she actually trys to go to work with him, I have tryed to be nice at times to her, she has lived at my home because she had no where to go, her own mother left and went to porto ricico when she was barely 18, cause she couldn't handle her, she has serious issues and I am tired of trying to understand WHY, she is like she is, and I am tired of my other two grandkids being made to suffer,being taken from their Nana %26amp; family b/c me and her can't get along, she threathens my son all the time if he don't go along with her on everything then she will take thier baby boy and go to chicigo, she tells him I don't care about him or the baby,which I do, I just don't know how to be able to help him, and as far as my husband is concerned, she wants the new grand baby to be close to papaw b/c of one thing ,papaw has the money, she is very manupilative, I think we need professional help for her,what do you think? and how can I get my son to listen, I think she is dangerous to him and thier own child and the other two, I need good answersHow to deal with your son's lying wife?
What's her name on here? I think the other girl is right, all you can do is let your son ruin his life, he is an adult. You don't have to be nice to this girl, but do your best to keep in touch with your grandkids, no matter what she tells them, they will know you love them by the way you treat them.How to deal with your son's lying wife?
stay out of their problems or else u will be blamed. ur son is an adult and is sane when she drives him insane he will take the required steps. goodluck
I believe love begets love. Treat her nice as you can for she will do the same to your son someday.



Nothin's left but for you to accept her and love her. When you earn her trust, you can start asking what bothers her to act in a way that you don't always agree. Just don't sound something like you're mad at her or what otherwise you will not get her cooperation. Then you two can make agreements on certain things you like and dislike.



That's all I can think of. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment