Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does your mother in law over step her boundaries?

My mother in law is the span from H*ll.. she is horrible she will do what ever she has to in order to make my life miserable. She calls me to get info just to call my husband and act like she knows about to get more info from him. Sh recently opened my mail and then told me that she asked me. I freaked I would remember telling someone they could open my mail. She thinks she can run our lives and mine especially. But she tells me things just to make me fail I think, she truely is the worst person in the worl. I have had more trouble with this person then anyone ion the world and I am stuck with her? what can I do to try to stay as far away from her as possible, NOTE: she has been known to call 16 times a day, she will OCD go crazy on yo *ss if you don't answer, HELP? she is driving me crazy to the point to where I would rather leave me husband so I don't have to deal with her.. I need suggestions on how to keep clear away from someone that will not allow for you to a nd will comtDoes your mother in law over step her boundaries?
Mother in laws are notorious for not getting on with their daughter in laws, and the reason is, that deep down, or not so deep down in some cases, is that no mother thinks that any woman is good enough for her precious boy! its the truth. But yours sounds way over the top. The only thing i can suggest is tht you tell your hubby how you feel, tell him how her behaviour is affecting you. You may all need to sit down and have a good long talk about it, because at the end of the day, it would be so much better, and so much easier all round, if you all got on, especially for her! The thing tha always puzzles me, is that when mother in law behaves like this (and ive known LOADS that have made their daughter in laws lives hell!) is that ultimately the man, ie her precious boy suffers too, and surely his mother wants him to be happy??? hmmmm, its all down to jealousy when alls said and done, you have taken her boy off her. Oh isnt it silly! You would think shes happy because HES happy, but thats not usually the case.Does your mother in law over step her boundaries?
With MIL's the soft approach doesnt work..talk to your husband first..if that doesnt solve anything..and if he's not gonna do anything about the current situation..take matters into your own hands. The direct approach. Tell her to her face. Tell it loud. Tell it clear. Spare nothing. Lay out your cards.

You got nothing to lose. If she's (MIL) not budging..or she invades your space once again...give her an ultimatum..

Sometimes..enough has to be enough.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment