Friday, November 19, 2010

Parents, how would you deal with your child getting bullied?

So recently my little cousin (who is rather large for someone his size) was called to the principal's office because he beat up another kid. Camera evidence showed that the other kid was throwing punches, landed 2 on my little cousin but then my little cousin got into fight mode. The kid tried throwing more punches but they all missed and my little brother threw a jab that knocked the kid back and a knee to the chin which knocked the kid to the ground.



My little cousin is a straight A student, hard worker and has praise from many of the teachers. This other kid is some hood rat who has one of those out loud unruly mothers and my cousin said that the little kid was bothering him for weeks. The kid slapped my cousin last week but my cousin decided to ignore it, then the kid called him names but my cousin ignored it and then the kid did what he did today, cousin beat him up.



Well the principal saw the tape and decided to let my cousin off with a warning and tell the teacher to separate him from the other kid. My cousin is currently in the 6th grade. If I had the chance to get away with a crime, I would beat the other kid down ruthlessly and put him in a wheelchair because the other kid shows no respect to others, is a loudmouth, has a history of hitting girls and he even tried mouthing off to me when he saw me at school but I presented my fists and he backed off saying ';aight aight brah chill!';.



Parents how would you deal with your child getting bullied?Parents, how would you deal with your child getting bullied?
Teach them how to defend themselves.

Confront the bully. Bullies are cowards who pick on the weak. Once they know you're not weak, they'll stop. If you don't, or tattle on them, they'll continue.Parents, how would you deal with your child getting bullied?
Put the kid in boxing lessons with a strong instructor who can teach the kids self control.
If it was to the point of physical violence, I'd haul the other child's parents into the principal's office and find out just exactly what would be done to punish the offender and protect my child. Then, if it happened again, I'd call the police and file assault charges. NO ONE hits my kids, especially at school where they are supposed to feel safe. Sixth grade is more than old enough to understand right from wrong and to understand how much it hurts to be punched, slapped, kicked, etc.
Most people would say to talk to the school, and all that. But in reality, that wouldnt work. Because the bully would just bully them when they were walking home or something. Here's what I would do. First I would go to the school and get the bullies adress and phone number. Then I would contact his parents. After that for a few days I would go everywhere with my child and be on the look-out for the bully. When the bully did show up, i'd go up to him, and(No i wouldnt hit a child)yell at him saying he was not to put his hands on my child. My mother did that when my brother was being bullied on the school bus. And you best believe he kept his distance. Doing this would kinda be doing it the long way, but its better than what my mother would have done. She always told me that she would hurt a child if she had to, in order to keep me and my brother safe. Also, the child shouldnt be getting bullied in the first place. Teach him how to stick up for himself, that's what we do in my family, its called self-defense classes. Best of luck to you!
THE PRINCIPAL DID WHAT? HE DID FUC'KING WHAT?



I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT PRINCIPLE GIVE MY NEWPHEW A GODDAMMED WARNING FOR DEFENDING HIMSELF.



What the fuc'k!



I had to deal with fuc'king bullies growing up all the Godammed time. The teachers wouldn't do jack motherfuc'king ****. Whenever I did something to defend myself, I got fuc'king paddled! My fuc'king @sshole principle fuc'king paddled me for fuc'king defending myself!!!



That's not unique at all. They're all like that! People have this fuc'king bullshit idea that violence is ALWAYS wrong no matter what. Getting raped? Well you better just take it, because if you fight back, you're going to fuc'king jail.



I remember my aunt telling me about how when she was in high school, some guy grabbed her breast(on purpose) well she broke his fuc'king nose. She got ******* punished for it!



Why aren't these shitty fuc'king teachers punishing the aggressors? Why do they not do c0ck sh1t until the victim tries to defend himself?!



I tell you fuc'king what, if some fuc'king principle tries to punish my kid for defending himself, there will be fuc'king bloodshed. THERE WILL BE FUC'KING GODDAMMED BLOODSHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment