Friday, November 19, 2010

How to deal with a narcissistic person?

When she is your mother?



How to tell?



She picked on me before when I was vulnerable

but now my 9 year old brother.



How can I help my brother? He is open to some suggestions.

Or should I help at all?How to deal with a narcissistic person?
yes I think you should try to help your brother.... just be a positive role model to him, and be supportive. say things that build up his self-esteem, and basicially say the opposite of things she says....



how can you tell... is she all wrapped up in herself and nothing else matters that is my verision of narcissitict person....



Help your brother anyway you can... if it means almost taking on a mom role... and you can handle that... do it.... he is young and at that tender age that if he is going to grow into a help adult he is going to need all the help he can get...How to deal with a narcissistic person?
First, learn about the disorder.
Yes, always help your brother.

Let him know not to take what Mom says personally.

Otherwise, he might take everything very personally and have trouble relating to people in certain circumstances later on in life.

Of course don't let Mom over hear you.

This is all assuming that Mom is a touch off and that the issue is not that you and your brother are misbehaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment