Sunday, November 21, 2010

How does a single mother deal with an asshole for the baby's father in your opinion?

Okay so I have been dealing with my child's ';sperm donor';. The guy has been selling and using drugs. So he can't be trusted. We are not together. Anyway so I let him come along to go get our son's shots done and am nice enough to take him to eat. I had not really had much sleep cause I had to work the night before and I said I could use a couple hours sleep. He said he'd take our son. I said that if he wanted to watch our son for a couple hours I'd just take a nap on his couch and he could wake me up and I'd take our son and leave. He said he couldn't allow that but he could drop me off at my house and take my car and son for a while. What kind of **** is that? I almost feel like ignoring him for a while if he thinks I'm an idiot. He aint got no car, job, or any way to help support our. He always talks about what he is going to do that don't get done. I'm tired of him.How does a single mother deal with an asshole for the baby's father in your opinion?
maybe you should have used birth control then ... ifhe is a loser now, he was probably a loser when you two were together.How does a single mother deal with an asshole for the baby's father in your opinion?
I say you jus cut off all contact with him. Your not the first single parent and you sure wont be the last........ He's not bringing nothing to the table so if you cut all ties with him it wont make a difference.
Don't understand why you would want contact with a donor and especially such a loser
Cut all ties.

You don't need a ';role model'; like that.

He won't be there for your child, and he won't provide.

So you could take him to court, to get him to provide, and if he doesn't, you can have a reasonable excuse to stop him seeing your child.
That sounds like a case for the courts to decide. Even if he is not working the child support keeps adding up. Don't know what state you are in but in Michigan when support gets so far in the rears they sit in the pokey for a while. Jail don't always give the answer but it makes them think a bit. As far as visitation if there is nothing from the courts you don't have to let him have your son. Good Luck
He is what he is and you chose him to get you pregnant.



I am more concerned that you even concidered letting him watch the baby while you slept. You never let a drug abuser take care of your child - even if you are just sleeping near by.



You need to get your baby on a schedule and sleep when he naps. Then you won't be so tired.
This guy sounds like a mess. I don't know what to say, just next time when you get with another guy make sure he's good. Don't just be with somebody because they're hot or just THERE. Now you have a child, so the next person you fall inlove with better respect you AND your son! Don't let anybody walk over any of you two. Your son is the most important thing in your life now, so look after him first. If the next person you meet doesn't like children LEAVE him ASAP because you have ason and it will only get worse.
Hi ,i wouldn't let this man in ten thousand miles of my baby especially if he is using drugs . If he wants to be part of your child's life go to court and have it done properly tell them your worries and demand supervised visits and get them to test him weekly , it may give him the kick up the *** to see what he could have if he was not in a drug fulled world , yes its hard being a single parent and your working which is a credit to yourself shame the father can not do the same. At the end of the day the baby must come first you keep your baby safe and good luck. Also tiredness is part of being a mother it does get better if you need a rest have You got a good friend who will help you out or some family. best wishes.x

No comments:

Post a Comment