Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you live without your mother?

I found out on Tues that my mom has cancer in liver and spleen and possibly her lungs. they have not told us how long she has to live but my and my sisters know in our hearts it is not too long. I just cannot imagine my life without a mom. Even when I did not talk to or see her I know she is always there. What will I do...I am 45 and have children and grandchildren of my own and really do not know how to deal with this. HELPHow do you live without your mother?
i'm sorry for you and your sisters and of course, your mom. You will figure out how to live without her when she is gone...you just will. Everyone loses close relative...fact of life. if i were you, i'd make sure there are no regrets and tell her that you love her and be with her as much as possible. comfort her. then when she passes, treasure ach and every moment you have withyou children and grandchildren.

there nis nothing left to do....but share love. period.How do you live without your mother?
I am so sorry to hear your sad news and I hope that your mother is at least being kept comfortable. I've lost people too, and the pain won't go away but it will hurt less over time. At this stage all you can do is feel sad I would think, 'waiting' for someone to succumb to illness is a truly hard thing to do. When the time does come, you don't need to try to be strong in yourself, let yourself grieve properly and time will heal some of the hurt. I took comfort in the fact that my loved ones had led a good life and weren't hurting anymore. Your mother got to know her great-grandchildren, that's something a lot of people don't live to see, so I hope you can all take a little comfort in that and hope you can enjoy a little time with her now. Let her know what a great mother she is. I'm sure she knows that you think the world of her, but it's always a nice thing to hear. Hope this helped x
Firstly, I want to say how sorry I am to hear that.

It must be a terrible time.

There is no way that you will ever cope properly without her, you only get one Mother, but time will heal.

You will find that as the time passes, other loves with help you carry on in life, and you will eventually find life better to cope with.

My apologies and wishes are with you and your family.
Every girl needs their mother.

My mums mother passed away six years ago and i saw my mum go down hill , she didnt eat she stayed in bed for about a year ! then she got her life on track , consontarted on her chrildren n being a good mum and being there for them . Tell your mother how much u love her and how one day she may not b with u in present but always in ur heart n every where u go . x
this sounds like remorse to me/ when you lose anyone in the family its hard to come to terms
my heart goes out to u and your family.. its not easy to see ur love one specially ur mom go through this illness.. cancer is very painful.. not only for her but those around her..i lost my father to cancer.. they doctors said he had only 6 mos. to live.. well god let us keep him for two and ahalf more years.. i saw my father go through so much pain and the man who was tall and strong.. vanished before my eyes..it wasnt easy.. i was very affected by it.. all i can tell u is spend all the time u can with her.. and help her is ease her worries by letting her know u all will be ok.. its hard to let go.. and its hard when u dont know when she will leave.. all i can say is stay strong..for ur family and kids and grandchildern.. with my father we realized it was ok .. because he was in much pain.. when he left us.. we got comfort by knowing he was in no more pain and watching over us.. when ever we feel lonely we talk about all the good things we remember we leave out the pain.. and every so often we visit his grave... we make him part of our lives.. he body isnt here..but he lives in our hearts.. it wont be easy..but i hope u find comfort in my words.. stay united with ur family.. u all will need each other.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment