Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are you a female, an adult but feel like your mother would throw you out if she found you were having sex?

Mine would. I am not having sex though, but my mother totally takes for granted the fact that I am still a virgin. I am not trying to make it sound like it is such a wonderful thing (it is what it is), but in a world where most 22 year olds like myself have had sex, it really isn't something that you should expect. She doesn't have to worry about stds or an unplanned grandchild and many parents would be so grateful for this. My mom is so sexist that if she found out I was having sex she'd kick me out. (I am in college, a commuter, hopefully I will get my own place by Sept). My half sister who is divorced came to spend the night with us one day and my mom had the nerve to say that she really shouldn't be sleeping with my sisters and I since she was no longer a virgin. How can a deal with such a sexist ******?Are you a female, an adult but feel like your mother would throw you out if she found you were having sex?
Put up with it until you get your own place. I know that it is hard but you want to get out on good graces so try not to let your mom find out until you leave. If family relationships matter then don't tell her ever. If you want to be honest about it then tell her and say this is who I am. Take me or leave me but I am your daughter and you have been controlling me for far too long. If you do say that then be prepared for the s*hit to hit the fan

Good luckAre you a female, an adult but feel like your mother would throw you out if she found you were having sex?
Tell her you sure would love to meet the stork that dropped you and your sister off at her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment