Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I work for my mother them it is hard to work with her!would you work for your mother or father?

My mother and I,sister and 1 brother work for your mother! there are 5 of us here!2 are in heaven!1brother will not work for her!do you think it is ok to work with family?sometimes she is hard to deal with!sometimes she treat us like kids!this drives me cuzy!how can i control my anger!she makes us mad !!!!!!!!!!!I work for my mother them it is hard to work with her!would you work for your mother or father?
I work with my dad... I'm like his assistant I type up everything for him... yes sometimes he gets on my nerves sometimes.. but he's family so yeah... your family is suppose to be annoying (especially your parents) anyways... deal with it....I work for my mother them it is hard to work with her!would you work for your mother or father?
Oh, for heavens sakes........cut the apron strings and get a life on your own! No...........do not work for Mom!!! I have to laugh...........my son and I get along really well but he would NEVER work for me.....he would stab himself in the heart!!!!
NONE
Its hard to work for any family member, especially a mom or dad. I run a center (specialized- emotional issues) for my mother and its not that bad, she never overrides my decisions because she trusts my judgment. It also helps that all the certifications and licenses were earned by me...lol. If she feel as if shes is in the position of teaching you the business is going to be a bumpy ride....(can you learn the business out side of her realm and come back.....just a suggestion) Good Luck
It's usually not a good idea to work for or with a family member, especially if it's a parent. But if you can both put aside your family relationship during work hours and have a coworker mindset, then you two should be fine.
i work with my mom.but it dont brother me.
unless you a boxer dont work with family
I would never ever ever work for my parents. Ok, ok. Did you see the show on the Discovery Channel today? There was this guy, he worked for his dad, right? Ok. So the dad has this arguement with these clients. Eight months later...the dad's son gets kidnapped and the kidnappers MURDER him! All because of the dad! So working for your dad or mom can even lead to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment