Friday, November 19, 2010

Munipulative sneaky mother in law?

so my question is have anyone ever deal with a mother in law who is munipulative,sneaky,an seems very kind but her action came from,behind.

like offer giving you an your spouse money,was there asking to help in any way,in front of your spouse.

but did the dirty deed.look that her son or daughter to depend on only her emotionally.

Well im writeing an article related on mother in laws. an i wanted all you ladies to tell me your experiences with your mothers in law ,men are welcome as well.let me know how are you dealing with the situation,and whats your advice to others who dealt with the same situation.

oh an mothers are welcome to give advice to the issue aswell.

thanks you to everyone.Munipulative sneaky mother in law?
Well my mom is not liked by my grandmother. She used to always tell my dad what to do all the time and my dad never cared what my mom told him because he said that his mom(my grandma) was right. She didn't like my mom from the first time she met her because my mom is dark skinned. My dad and mom are from the same race, but my dad is much lighter than my mom and so my grandma did not like that because she said she was low class. Then one day my dad went away to work to another state for about 1 year and we were going to move with him pretty soon. But when we left my grandma started spreading rumors around the neighborhood that my mom had been cheating on my dad when that was not true. So we finally moved away and we haven't seen her since, we talk to her but my mom has become very angry with her and because of all that my grandma has done to her, my mom she has now become a very angry woman; especially because she knew my grandma did not like my brother and i as much as my cousins because we were darker than them and also because one of my uncles married someone very light skinned. My mom now wants my brother to marry someone who is much darker than him because of what she went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment